1. Blog Plagiarism Q&A – Daily Blog Tips – Known as one of the most educational blogs for bloggers, this blog covers everything regarding plagiarism. Helpful information to help you understand what exactly plagiarism is, and what you should do if your own content is stolen.
2. What to do When Someone Steals Your Blog’s Content – Blog Plagiarism by Probbloger.net – Darren Rowse is a blogger that makes a full time income from his expertise blogging. He teaches others how to make the best out of their blogs, and how to make money while doing it. He is also the cofounder of b5Media.com.
3. The Plagiarism Blog – Susan Herzog keeps you current on all things regarding academic plagiarism with her plagiarism blog. Susan is an Information Literacy Librarian with Eastern Connecticut State University.
4. Sure-Fire Blog Writing Tips Without Plagiarism by Smart Bloggerz – This blogger offers great tips to ensure that you do not unintentionally duplicate content. Creating your own unique content to drive visitors to your content is made simple with the aid of this blog.
5. Bring out the Copycats by DT’s Flash Drive Blog – Personal experience of one blogger who had content stolen. This blog shines light onto what it is like to get content stolen, how it affects Google ratings, and the fight to get the copied content down.
6. The Opinion Pages by NYTimes– Stanley Fish is the author of 13 successful books, and also a law professor at Florida International University. Professor Fish discusses the moral and ethical issues of plagiarism, and reviews current issues regarding plagiarism.
7. Someone Stole Your Content? by Don’t Waste Your Time – A blog with an odd name, but very resourceful. Questions and answers on everything regarding plagiarism. This blog also offers the proper way to cite sources when portions are quoted.
8. How Do You Feel When Someone Copies and Pastes Your Post? by The Edublogger – Nominated for several 2009 Edublogs Awards, Sue Waters covers the important issues that pertain to plagiarism. She offers to answer any questions that readers may have through her personal blog, and also suggest that her readers send suggestions to topics they would like covered.
9. Blogging Angels – Offers weekly Golden Halos to noteworthy articles. Also provides contact information to fellow writers that have had their worked copied. Helpful information about preventing plagiarism and what to do if content is stolen.
10. Plagiarism & Stealing Blogs – What To Do – Stop It Now by Photoframd – What to do in order to stop blogs from being plagiarized and stolen. An excellent resource to ensure proper copyrights and patents are done correctly to prevent plagiarism. Also provides information on what to do if your copyrighted work is stolen.
11. Educated Nation – Learn how plagiarism is not always a bad thing. Some of the greatest art paintings have been the result of some form of plagiarism. A new look at how some type of copying and borrowing inspire artist to create their best work.
12. The Salt Mine – Mark Power is the author of several books, and is a photographer and writer. Mr. Power debates the most controversial acts of plagiarism, and what defines plagiarism.
13. Dear Author – A very shocking account of the stress that is put on authors who have their work plagiarized. Learn the issues and the progress that has come to light in the world of plagiarism, and what can be done to bring more attention to the topic.
14. Technically Personal – Designed specifically for fighting plagiarism on WordPress. WordPress is one of the largest blogger formats used, which means bloggers are susceptible to their work being copied. Learn tips to prevent this from happening.
15. iThenticate – A controversial blog that covers different view points of plagiarism. Everything from the chain of events that lead to plagiarism and the controversy over if an author really owns their own words.
16. English Club – The best ways to avoid plagiarism, and the most common unintentional plagiarism that is done. Learn why people who are trying to learn English plagiarize, and how international plagiarizing affects everyone.
17. The JF Blogit – One author’s account of when plagiarism is not flattering. Read how this author confronts a blatant plagiarizer, and his fight to keep his content from being stolen again.
18. Lauren’s Library Blog – A tutorial on plagiarism. This blog provides resources and tutorials on just about everything to do with plagiarism. This is a great resource and wealth of information for anyone who wants to learn about plagiarism.
19. College and University Blog – Rules, tips, and tricks for those who are concerned about academic plagiarism. Learn the proper way to write academic papers, cite sources, and stay clear of getting in trouble for turning in plagiarized academic papers.
20. Lostpedia Blog – Informative blog about video plagiarizing, and how it affects more than one website when content is stolen. Join the debate about whether people care too much about their own work, or if they are rightly concerned.
21. Publish 2 – Tammi Marcoullier describes her personal experience of having her content stolen by a local competing newspaper. This is a great perspective on the world of plagiarism in the journalist field.
22. Blog World – Learn how to protect your blog from being plagiarized, and how stolen content does not only affect your blog. The author offers four valuable tips to prevent your content from being stolen.
23. Plagiarism Today – A blog from a frustrated webmaster, who is trying to stop the amount of plagiarism on the internet. From the most notorious cases of plagiarism to what should be done if you realize work has been stolen, this blog offers solutions for anyone who is a victim of plagiarism.
24. Lorelle – Probably one of the most informative step by step blogs regarding what to do if someone steals your content. Examples of cease and desist letters, tips to confront the thief, and tips to prevent your work from being stolen.
25. Scott’s Web Log – Scott Strumello discusses his content being stolen, and details his journey to get his stolen content taken down. He also shines light on the latest plagiarism that is becoming rampant, stealing Diabetic articles.
26. Plagiarism Analyzer – This blog offers a wide variety of information regarding the responsibility of blog owners to thoroughly check the content they are posting before it goes live. There are also definitions of copyright terms and the conditions that go with them.
27. Marketing Worlds Copyright Blog – Written by SEO expert Jill Whalen, this blog discusses all things pertaining to copyrighting, and how it affects the SEO world. Learn how plagiarism is different with SEO, than other forms of writing.
28. Blogging without a Blog – Learn the proper way to create internal links to prevent plagiarizing. Barbara Swofford goes into detail about creating links for WordPress blogs.
29. Slade / Blogging – Slade Roberson is a professional blogger, and the author of several publications. He reviews his experience with his content being stolen, and how he handled it. He also provides several tips on what you should know before posting on a blog.
30. Revellian – Bobby Revell discussing indirect plagiarism and how most ideas begin with indirect plagiarism. This is a great blog for those who write for niche blogs.
31. Arctic Llama – The blatant truth about plagiarism in the freelance writing world. The author offers steps to help avoid plagiarism on websites.
32. Boap – Plagiarism blog focusing on the aspects of academic plagiarism. This blog also discusses different high profile cases about plagiarism.
33. Make Use Of – Easy and simple steps to help you write original content every time. This is a great blog for those who are in freelance writing, or blog owners.
34. Get Found Now – This blog is geared toward SEO writers. Learn how duplicate content affects SEO and how article marketing is also affected.
35. Lifehacker – This blog is gives a good basic description of what plagiarism is. Also discusses whether plagiarism is always bad.
36. Boxing the Octopus – A blog geared toward up and coming writers. Discussion about the nature of ownership on the web.
37. The Writer and the White Cat – This blog is created by Rick Moore and is intended for book reviews, writers and all things written. Contains information about bloggers against plagiary.
38. ESL Technology – A great blog primarily directed toward teaching English as a second language. The blog contains information on plagiarism easy with new technologies.
39. Ideas – This is a blog that covers multiple topics relating to writing. There is a particular piece regarding reverse plagiarism.
40. Research Copyright – A blog resource for writers that discusses copyrights and related items. Great information and free resources
41. Every Day is a Miracle – Contains a variety of information on environmental issues. Also contains discussion about the internet being public domain.
42. The D Spot – A blog filled with information about life and living which contains a piece regarding online plagiarism checkers.
43. Carlos Sanastacio – This blog has great information on whether or not bloggers content is unique or plagiarism.
44. Blog Pond – Contains information about blogging including details about what plagiarism is and how to avoid it.
45. Plagiarism Blog – A blog relaying specific plagiarism examples online. Shows how plagiarism occurs on the internet.
46. Copy Shake Paste – Offers information about plagiarism from a German professor’s perspective. Also contains samples of plagiarism.
47. Digital Inspiration – A blog written by a national newspaper blogger containing a story regarding plagiarism in About.com. Also offers a free plagiarism checker.
48. A Blog About Copyright – This blog offers information about blogging, copywriting and plagiarism. Also has a few anecdotal cartoons regarding plagiarism.
49. DollarShower – This is a blog directed toward SEO and other money making aspects of online marketing and writing. Also contains a piece on blog plagiarism on technical niches.
50. IPBIZ – An informative blog on intellectual property written by a patent attorney. The blog also contains discussion on blog plagiarism.
51. Diabetesaliciousness – This is a blog about diabetes and life with diabetes. Current posts discuss diabetes blog plagiarism online.
52. The Diabetic’s Corner Booth – A blog filled with daily back and forth on life written by a diabetic. Also contains information on online plagiarism.
53. Todd McDermid’s Blog – This blog is directed toward technical support and data warehousing. This contains a post regarding a specific plagiarism instance.
54. Elizabeth Pyatt’s TLT Blog – A blog containing information for teaching and learning with technology. This blog also contains a post regarding the basics of internet plagiarism.
55. Plaigiarism & Copyright – This blog is intended for k-12 educators regarding plagiarism and copyright basics. It also contains multiple videos and presentations on the topic.
56. Blogadda – An Indian blogging site that contains information on how to handle plagiarism. This blog gives basics of what to do if you discover you have been the victim of plagiarism.
57. Shout Me Loud – This blog is geared toward the topics of blogging, social media, SEO, etc. There is information on how to handle plagiarism.
58. Lisa’s Kitchen – Intended to be a blog about cooking and techniques as well as recipes, this blog offers a personal experience of plagiarism. This plagiarism was at the expense of the author of the site.
59. Online Tech Tips – In this blog an IT tech offers tips and tricks for technical support on the computer. Within this blog is a list of anti-plagiarism plugins.
60. Orange Crate Art – A blog that provides a variety of information on numerous topics. This blog contains information on how to spot plagiarism.
61. Nature Network Blog – This blog by Brian Derby talks about information relating to science and nature. The blog contains a post regarding scientific plagiarism.
62. My Favourite Books – Blogging about the greatness that books bring to life is combined with book talk on this blog. It also includes information about plagiarism.
63. Reconciliation Ecology – The blog contains posts regarding ecology and the effects on nature by technology. There is a post regarding plagiarism and protecting the integrity of science.
64. Muffin.Wow – This blog is targeted toward women writers and offers inspiration and tools to further their writing careers. This also contains information on plagiarism.
65. ArtBizBlog – On this blog information for the business of being an artist is available. There is also information on where the line is between influence and plagiarism.
66. Babel at Bedlam – This blog is focused on photo journalism and events that touch the art. This also includes a piece on a particular bit of plagiarism by a professor.
67. Plagium – The blog offers insight into plagiarism issues that affect all types of art forms from writing to photography.
68. The Salt Mine – This blog offers conversation and posts on topics relating to are and fine art in the area of photography. There is also information on how plagiarism affects the art world.
69. Blog PI – The blog offers various investigations and research into a number of topics including internet uses in politic and government. In addition, the blog offers information on defining plagiarism.
70. John Flood’s Random Academic Thoughts – This is a blog written by a legal academic who is giving his various thoughts on topics. Included in his thoughts is a bit of information about plagiarism.
71. Mrs. Trefz 5th Grade Blog – The blog is an elementary school teacher’s blog with various topics available for information. Among the topics is information about what plagiarism is.
72. No Rules Just Write – This blog is written by a novelist and has inspirational information about life and writing. She also offers information on the legal ramifications of plagiarism.
73. Eagle Dawg Blog – Offering information on health informatics and medical librarianship, this blog stays mostly on point with the medical and health care related writing. There is information on clinical plagiarism.
74. Balancing Life – This blog is directed to those with an interest in science, development, education and society. The blog offers information on ethics and plagiarism.
75. T.Scott Blog – The blog is basically a compilation of one man’s information and knowledge on a variety of subjects. There is a post regarding plagiarism, what it is and a personal experience.
76. Preeoccupied – This blog is owned and updated by a writer who talks about everything from writing to music and back over to food. The blog offers insight into plagiarism.
78. Anne T. – V’s Blog – This blog is targeted to CE educators in the health care arena. She offers a bit of information on Plagiarism and punishment.
79. Law Blog – A blog about the legal issues surrounding a variety of topics. The blog talks about whether anti-plagiarism violates student copyrights.
80. First Things – Religious based blog with discussions about life and related issues. The blog post discusses plagiarism and art.
81. Chance and Necessity – One teacher’s perspective on a variety of topics including plagiarism. The blog tells a story of a case of plagiarism.
82. Funny Quotes – Filled with interesting and funny quotes for all topics. The blog provides a selection of quotes regarding plagiarism.
83. Adventures in Ethics and Science – This blog is host to posts regarding various issues relating to ethics and science questions. The blog includes a post on plagiarism
and why it is an issue.
84. Ayende Rahien’s Blog – The blog is directed to ward the world of technology and source code. The blog also contains a post regarding whether plagiarism is the best compliment or not.
85. Christine Mytko’s Blog – This is a blog belonging to a teacher of science and technology. The blog includes the question posed of what qualifies as plagiarism.
86. Adam’s Drafting – A drafting blog this site offers information on a number of drafting related topics. Additionally, the blog offers insight on how plagiarism relates to drafting.
87. Wordful – This is a blog that relates to writing and publishing and offers information on all topics related to the subject. There is an included post detailing how to handle plagiarism.
88. Homeschooling – The blog is directed to homeschooling parents and addresses the many issues that they face. It also posts on valuable topics such as plagiarism and how to discuss the topic with children.
89. Hayrick’s Blog Explorations – A blog targeted to educational information containing topics important to students and faculty of varied age groups. The blog offers posts on plagiarism and its position in education.
90. Bernard Buachi’s Blog – This blog is made of multiple postings on current events of top entertainers. The blog includes a post on a plagiarism lawsuit and Oprah Winfrey.
91. The Pequod Blog – Intended to act as a journal of sorts through a student’s school adventures this blog offers information on multiple subject. The blog points out three cases of plagiarism.
92. Recent Reflection – A blog created by a teacher for and about teaching and education offers insight into many related topics. The blog offers a post regarding plagiarism and how it affects his blog.
93. English Blog – The blog is directed toward all things involving literature and writing. There is a post contained in the blog regarding plagiarism and English teaching.
94. Business Marketing and Advertising Blog – This blog is run by an individual and lists all things involving advertising and marketing. Additionally, they go over how to find and fight plagiarism.
95. Writers Blog – A network of writers and resources combined make create this blog. The blog offers an interesting piece of information about Shakespeare and new plagiarism protection technology.
96. Learn Online – Online education tools are the drive behind this blog. In addition, the blog discusses how plagiarism affects the online way of doing business.
97. Youth Unite – The Youth of the internet band together on this blog to speak out for and against those things that they believe need to be addressed, plagiarism being not exception. Bloggers against plagiarism offers a perspective on plagiarism online.
98. A. Kipta’s Blog – This blog centers on great tools for educational technology. Provided on the blog is a plagiarism checker.
99. Earn Money Blog – A blog that teaches and networks individuals who want to blog for a living with tools and trick to help them along the way. The blog provides an anti-plagiarism tool.
100. Musical Perceptions – Centered on all things relating to music, this blog offers perspectives on multiple topics. Music plagiarism is a topic that is more frequently talked about than it once was.